Transform, Inc. delivers the first machine-learning and AI platform for video that answers the fundamental questions of why audiences connect, react and engage. Our innovative software analyzes the creative essence of video, allowing companies to see direct connections between their content and viewer behaviors. Transform’s technology can be tailored for any video content -- TV shows, trailers, local newscasts, consumer and retail ads -- providing actionable insights that help increase viewing, subscriptions and purchases.
ABOUT THE FRONT-END ENGINEER ROLE
We are looking for a passionate front-end engineer to design and develop brand new systems that serve the needs of our media customers. Our trailblazing team will be your collaborators and teachers, using cutting-edge languages and libraries to create tools to change the media marketplace and grow as a programmer. You will share in the ownership of the technical vision and direction for advanced analytics and insight products. You will work with a diverse team of top-notch technical professionals in both Product and Engineering, developing complex systems at scale. In this role you'll have an opportunity to build front-end solutions to satisfy the needs of major media companies. If you love solving challenging problems while working hard, having fun and making history, this may be the opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of web protocols, REST API creation and easy-to-understand visual designs. The candidate should have a desire to create clean, modular code and be able to effectively work solo as well as collaborate on all aspects of program design across a rich variety of projects. Potential employees must also be able to effectively communicate with business and customers in person and email.
· 1+ year of experience building front-end infrastructure software or mobile/web applications
· Track record of delivering front-end software that is stable, high performance, secure and easy to use
· Skilled in developing applications with HTML5, CSS, JS, Node
· Experience working with data-driven apps and SQL
· Experience in one or more common front-end frameworks (React, Angular, etc.)
· Proficient in a broad range of software approaches and common UX patterns
· Able to dive into the source code of front-end libraries to debug and extend them
· 3+ years of experience building front-end infrastructure software or mobile/web applications
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices
· Good knowledge of AWS Services and IAAS/SAAS concepts
· Able to solve difficult software and UX problems with some ambiguity
· Able to manage UI risks early in the process to avoid feature delays; can decompose a problem into clear software and UX actions
· Can articulate the risks and benefits of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks and toolsets
· Experience with big data, machine learning, Python and visualizations
Email our team at email@example.com